I’m Tania Glyde, offering therapy in Kentish Town NW5.
Please note: Due to the Coronavirus, I am (for the moment) seeing clients exclusively online.
I am an integrative counsellor/psychotherapist working in the areas of sexology and GSRD (Gender, Sex and Relationship Diversity). I am a published author and have been writing for the Lancet and Lancet Psychiatry since 2013. I specialise in:
- Sex and Relationships
- GSRD – clients who are queer/LGBTQIA+, kinky/into BDSM, polyamorous/non-monogamous, and sex workers
- Relationship Counselling – for couples and other configurations
- Online Counselling – via Zoom/Skype or phone
My North London practice is easily accessible from Kentish Town, Gospel Oak, Camden and Euston NW1, Islington and Kings Cross St Pancras N1, Hampstead NW3, Highgate N6, Archway N19, Holloway N7. Thameslink mainline: Hendon NW4, Elephant & Castle SE1, Herne Hill SE24, Peckham SE15, St Albans AL1.
Contact details and further information
- You can contact me here.
- Please see the FAQ for fees, location and other details.
- For more about what I do and how I can help, go here.
- If you’ve never had counselling before, I’ve covered the basics here.
I am committed to:
- Promoting sexual awareness and helping all people gain increased confidence in their own sexuality and relationships.
- Ending prejudice and misunderstanding about diverse sexual, gender and relationship identities.
- Enabling people with diverse identities to experience therapy without judgement or marginalisation.
- Ensuring social context is taken into account in the therapy room.
News and updates
- Last year I did a Masters in Counselling and Psychotherapy at the University of East London. More on this here. The subject of my dissertation is the best ways therapists can support and validate their Queer Menopausal clients. I intend to do more research in this area.
- I am an Advanced Accredited Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diversities Therapist (Accred AAGSRDT), awarded by Pink Therapy.