I’m Tania Glyde, offering therapy in Kentish Town NW5.
Please note: Due to the Coronavirus, I am seeing clients exclusively online.
I am a trauma-informed integrative counsellor/psychotherapist working in the areas of sexology and GSRD (Gender, Sex and Relationship Diversity). I am a published author and have written for the Lancet and Lancet Psychiatry. I specialise in:
- Sex and Relationships
- GSRD – if you are queer/LGBTQIA+, kinky/into BDSM, polyamorous/non-monogamous, and/or a sex worker.
- Online Counselling – via Zoom/Skype or phone
Contact details and further information
- You can contact me here.
- Please see the FAQ for fees, location and other details.
- For more about what I do and how I can help, go here.
- If you’ve never had counselling before, I’ve covered the basics here.
I am committed to:
- Promoting sexual awareness and helping all people gain increased confidence in their own sexuality and relationships.
- Ending prejudice and misunderstanding about diverse sexual, gender and relationship identities.
- Enabling people with diverse identities to experience therapy without judgement or marginalisation.
- Ensuring social context is taken into account in the therapy room.
News and updates 2022
- My article ‘LGBTQIA+ Menopause – Room for Improvement’ was published in The Lancet in October 2022.
- I started the Queer Menopause Collective in May 2022 as a way to bring other voices to this project.
- I gave written evidence to the House of Commons Women & Equalities Select Committee about the LGBTQIA+ experience of menopause (ref: MEW0087) in December 2021.