I’m Tania Glyde, offering therapy in Kentish Town NW5.
I am an integrative therapist working in the areas of sexology and GSRD (Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diversity). I am a published author and have been writing for the Lancet and Lancet Psychiatry since 2013. I specialise in:
- Sex and Relationships
- GSRD – clients who are queer/LGBTQIA+, kinky/into BDSM, polyamorous/non-monogamous, and sex workers
- Addiction and Recovery – including chemsex
- Relationship Counselling – for couples and other configurations
- Online Counselling – via Skype or phone
My North London practice is easily accessible from Kentish Town, Gospel Oak, Camden and Euston NW1, Islington and Kings Cross St Pancras N1, Hampstead NW3, Highgate N6, Archway N19, Holloway N7. Thameslink mainline: Hendon NW4, Elephant & Castle SE1, Herne Hill SE24, Peckham SE15, St Albans AL1.
Contact details and further information
- You can contact me here.
- Please see the FAQ for fees, location and other details.
- For more about what I do and how I can help, go here.
- If you’ve never had counselling before, I’ve covered the basics here.
I am committed to:
- Promoting sexual awareness and helping all people gain increased confidence in their own sexuality and relationships.
- Ending prejudice and misunderstanding about diverse sexual, gender and relationship identities.
- Enabling people with diverse identities to experience therapy without judgement or marginalisation.
- Ensuring social context is taken into account in the therapy room.
News and updates – 2018
- I will be speaking at Transitional States at Birkbeck on Thursday 17th May.
- I will be speaking at the Pink Therapy BDSM conference for therapists (link to come) on Saturday 6th October.
- I attended a family constellations workshop with Judith Hemming from the Centre for Systemic Constellations.
- I am on the advisory board of Pharmacosexuality: The Past, Present and Future of Sex on Drugs, a new research project funded by a Wellcome Trust Seed Award in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- As a member of the Diversity for Sexuality Professionals Task Force, I’ve been contributing to a new diversity guide for sexuality practitioners and facilitators.
- I have a blog where you can find articles I’ve written, news, links and other things that I hope you’ll find useful or interesting.
- You can read some of my published work here.
- I also offer mentoring / consultancy. Please contact me to find out more.