I’m Tania Glyde, offering therapy in Kentish Town NW5 and near Oxford Circus W1. I specialise in:
- Sex and Relationships
- Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diversity (LGBTQIA+, BDSM/kink, non-monogamy, sex workers)
- Addiction and Recovery
- Relationship Counselling (for couples and other configurations)
- Online Counselling (via Skype or phone)
What do you need to talk about?
You may be dealing with depression and anxiety. You might be in crisis, or you might be wondering why something in your life keeps on not working out. I will work with you on whatever issues are troubling you, to the best of my ability.
I strongly believe that when we work together, we’re going on the same journey together. Two heads are generally better than one.
- My North London practice is easily accessible from Kentish Town, Gospel Oak, Camden and Euston NW1, Islington and Kings Cross St Pancras N1, Hampstead NW3, Highgate N6, Archway N19, Holloway N7.
- My Central London practice is close to Bond Street, Oxford Circus, Marylebone and Soho.
I am committed to:
- Promoting sexual awareness and helping all people gain increased confidence in their own sexuality and relationships.
- Ending prejudice and misunderstanding about diverse sexual, gender and relationship identities.
- Enabling people with diverse identities to have access to therapy without judgement or marginalisation.
You can contact me here. For more details on how I work, please see the FAQ. If there’s something else you’d like to know, please ask. I also offer mentoring / consultancy. Please contact me to find out more.
If you’re new to therapy, or returning
If you’ve never had counselling before, I’ve covered the basics here.