I’m Tania Glyde, offering therapy in Kentish Town NW5.
Please note: Due to the Coronavirus, I am seeing clients exclusively online.
I am a trauma-informed integrative counsellor/psychotherapist working in the areas of sexology and GSRD (Gender, Sex and Relationship Diversity). I am a published author and have written for the Lancet and Lancet Psychiatry. I specialise in:
- Sex and Relationships
- GSRD – clients who are queer/LGBTQIA+, kinky/into BDSM, polyamorous/non-monogamous, and sex workers
- Relationship Counselling – for couples and other configurations
- Online Counselling – via Zoom/Skype or phone
Contact details and further information
- You can contact me here.
- Please see the FAQ for fees, location and other details.
- For more about what I do and how I can help, go here.
- If you’ve never had counselling before, I’ve covered the basics here.
I am committed to:
- Promoting sexual awareness and helping all people gain increased confidence in their own sexuality and relationships.
- Ending prejudice and misunderstanding about diverse sexual, gender and relationship identities.
- Enabling people with diverse identities to experience therapy without judgement or marginalisation.
- Ensuring social context is taken into account in the therapy room.
News and updates 2022
- In December 2021 I gave written evidence to the House of Commons Women & Equalities Select Committee about the LGBTQIA+ experience of menopause (ref: MEW0087).
- In 2021 I presented my work at AltSex NYC and the BPS POWES (Psychology of Women and Equalities) conference.
- My research into LGBTQ+ menopausal clients experiences in therapy and the healthcare system was published in February 2021. You can find my paper here. You can download a copy (the ‘Accepted Manuscript’) here.