I’m Tania Glyde, offering therapy in Kentish Town NW5 and near Oxford Circus W1. I specialise in:
- Sex and Relationships
- Gender and Sexual Diversities (including BDSM/kink and polyamory/non-monogamy)
- Addiction and Recovery
- Relationship Counselling (for couples and other configurations)
- Online Counselling (via Skype or phone)
What do you need to talk about?
You may be dealing with depression and anxiety or issues to do with your spiritual life. You might be in crisis, or you might be wondering why something in your life keeps on not working out. I will work with you on whatever issues are troubling you, to the best of my ability.
I strongly believe that when we work together, we’re going on the same journey together. Two heads are generally better than one.
- My two North London practice locations are easily accessible from Kentish Town, Gospel Oak, Camden and Euston NW1, Islington and Kings Cross St Pancras N1, Hampstead NW3, Highgate N6, Archway N19, Holloway N7.
- My Central London practice is close to Bond Street, Oxford Circus, Marylebone and Soho.
If you’re new to therapy, or returning
If you’ve never had counselling before, I’ve covered the basics here.