I’m Tania Glyde, offering therapy in Kentish Town NW5 and near Oxford Circus W1.
- I work with individuals and couples.
- I also offer online counselling by Skype or phone.
- My North London practice is easily accessible from Kentish Town, Gospel Oak, Camden and Euston NW1, Islington and Kings Cross St Pancras N1, Hampstead NW3, Highgate N6, Archway N19, Holloway N7.
- My Central London practice is close to Bond Street, Oxford Circus, Marylebone and Soho.
What do you need to talk about?
I can offer you a safe space to explore, and a place to be seen and heard. You may be dealing with depression and anxiety. You might be in crisis, or you might be wondering why something in your life keeps on not working out. I will work with you on whatever issues are troubling you, to the best of my ability.
- Sex and relationships
- Gender and Sexual Diversities (including BDSM/kink and polyamory/non-monogamy)
- Addiction and recovery
I offer Relationship counselling for couples and other configurations.
Therapy isn’t always easy, and I can’t promise that you’ll always leave my therapy room feeling happy. But I strongly believe that when we work together, we’re going on the same journey together. There’s no need to struggle on alone – two heads are generally better than one.
If you’re new to therapy, or returning
If you’ve never had counselling before, I’ve covered the basics here. I’ve been in therapy myself, and have had a wide variety of experiences. I know that the therapist has to be a good fit, and that if you’re looking for therapy, you have the right to take time choosing the person you’re going to share so much with. If you’ve been put off by a past therapeutic encounter, or somehow didn’t find yourself connecting, I hope you will feel able to try again.